Socially adept, naturally curious
and determined to solve problems.
What I like
- fast-paced environments with plenty of change
- working in groups that challenge me to go outside of my comfort-zone
- freedom and flexibility to experiment with different approaches
- office snacks
What I'm good at
- influencing without authority
- keeping cross-functional teams on track
- synthesizing information, translating big concepts into clear ideas and action plans
- creating sleek and effective presentations
What my colleagues say about me
“One of the qualities that I most appreciate about Elena is her ability to see the best in everyone, and that she genuinely believes in the power of conversation.”
“Working with Elena was always fun primarily because of her inquisitive nature and enthusiasm for learning. She always stays on top of deliverables, often completing her work early. She's always been the one to bravely ask thought-provoking questions looking at concepts from multiple points of view. In a team-setting, I value the way she clarifies goals, keeps things in motion, and explores opportunities to invite participation from other people. She's both imaginative and practical."
"She's the first person to raise a hand when somebody needs help."
"She is great at reading people and dealing with people, she is able to communicate and work through internal team issues as they come up. And she's a great cheerleader. Her energy is contagious and really encouraging!"
- "Elena is the type of person who sets big goals for herself, embraces a challenge and finds a way to achieve both her goals and those of the organization. She has the X factor, that spark, energy and drive that keeps projects on track and isn't derailed by obstacles. She will find a way to get the job done and make friends along the way."